Monday, April 22, 2013

こころの絵画 "Heart of The Painting"

It's been a long time since the last time i updated my blog. It's not because i'm lazy,i just don't have a topic or words to explain these days. There's nothing special lately. Ya..I have a flat world :)) .

Spending all my time with reading manga or watching anime, kinda bored, huh!?I need refreshment, spice up of my boring daily routine.

And yesterday while googling, i found something juicy. A painting by Chiho Makino.Aren't they lovely? They give me a fluffy and dreamy feeling, a feeling when you reading a fairytale story, if you understand what i mean. :)






And for your information,Chiho Makino also specializes in editorial illustrations for books and magazines. I love the book cover design which she's working on.


Les Baltringues by Ludovic Roubaudi



The Icarus Girl by Helen Oyeyemi



I Know This Much Is True by Wally Lamb



Miracle on 34th Street by Valentine Davis


素敵 ですね。

“I dream my painting and I paint my dream.” 

      -Vincent Van Gogh-










No comments:

Post a Comment