Friday, January 4, 2013

What i thought at the beginning of the year?Are those things.



2013お歓迎 !!

Most of people kinda asking me, what is your resolution in 2013? your whistlist, your hope,your achievement, etc..etc.
Honestly, i dont have any resolution nor whistlist.
So, when people asked me about those things, i just smile.
I'm not an ambitious person. everything around me goes with the flow.
I never pushed something really hard.
But if i want to get serious with something, i'll do my best effort to achieve it.

Back to myself, for me there's no something special about these "new year" things here. It's just another year to live and passed.
Pessimist? no! i'm not a pessimist,if i'm a pessimist person i'll never doing my best effort to achieved something when i'm getting serious.
It's just i'm a no hard thinking and feeling woman. I never think and feel everything passionately.
I always think calmly and never show my emotions through my proposition.
Silent is golden.

I have to achieve my goal with no hurry, and enjoying the progress.
So, i can find a fragment of joy in my everyday.
And getting a pleasure from this.
That's why I never plotted my resolutions at the beginning of the year.
There's a lot of things to do and have to be done.

For me, there's no need talking big with your resolution or achievement.
Just keep those things to yourself. Do, done and show!
Resolution is something that you have to be done, not to show off.
You are writing your resolution on your twitter or facebook status that you have to do this and that.
Boasted over.
But, in reality?
What are you going to do in this whole year is slacking off.
Never getting serious, you have forgotten with your resolution.
You're just lost in your dream, in your goal.

Having a resolution is good. You have a goal for this whole year.
You have something that you should to achieve before "the next year" is coming.
So, there's no need to boasted your resolution.
Talk less do more, isn't it?

Your resolution is the representation of your transformation.
Give the best effort of it. Be serious with the commitment that have been made.

"...., we only have one life to live.  Since everybody has the potential [to be successful], I hope we'll all take an action and actually live it."
Gackt.




No comments:

Post a Comment